Support NATA 2014

OrgGladiatorOrgGladiator

Main Favorites Reviews Stats

***PIMP PHONE OWNS YOU*** ***PIMP PHONE OWNS YOU***

Rated 0 / 5 stars August 23, 2008

This is what the NON-Pimp phone would look like

I can see why people went crazy when this hit the front page. There is nothing to it. It is just a picture of a phone with music blairing in the back ground. The music isn't ghetto/rap/or anything related. So why is it in the ghetto section? Who knows. It sounds more like big band or band stand music. Either way you have fully earned yourself a 0. Why? The phone looks nothing like a true "pimp phone" would, the music is annoying and repeats itself after about 7 notes, and it is a single picture that a 5 year old could draw.

Sorry 0/5

The Menstrual Avenger The Menstrual Avenger

Rated 2 / 5 stars August 23, 2008

Ah good ol' disgusting humor.

The thing that sets this apart from the usual crap on NG is that it's actually well done. The animation and voice acting is great, but I'll admit. I don't like the humor. At least he put more heart into it then most on NG.

2/5

Stick Skate Stick Skate

Rated 0.5 / 5 stars August 23, 2008

Another pointless stick animation

The animation was amateurish, the music was OK, and there was little to no story. It's kinda funny, if only for a few seconds.

Sorry, keep plugging though you'll get better.

Naruto RPG Naruto RPG

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars August 25, 2008

Interesting...

So far you have a decent star. The art is great and the character choice selection has ear marks of Fallout, which is all a good thing. Since it's incomplete, by a long shot, I can't really give ya a decent score. I'm willing to see the final product. It looks promising.

+Positive+
+Art/graphics
+Decent layout
+Slightly new idea (to my knowledge no one has done a Naruto RPG)
+Seems like a fun game

-Negative-
-Non-functional buttons (even in a demo if you include buttons, make sure they work)
-No music

Keep it up.
3/5

eBlitz responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I've always loved Fallout and never really noticed it but I guess the player customization has probably influenced me a fair bit now that I think about it.

What exactly do you mean by Non-functional buttons? The Kekkei Genkai are the only ones I can think of at the moment that aren't fully functional but even then they allow a cosmetic change.
I'll have a look through and see if I've missed any buttons though.

And I'll be sure to be on the hunt for some great music to fit the game.

REAL Bonzai Buddy Pop-Up! REAL Bonzai Buddy Pop-Up!

Rated 0 / 5 stars August 25, 2008

BB didn't deserve that.

While I'm sure we all hate Bonzai Buddy, being the annoying piece of malware that he was, but I've don't think to many of us enjoy someone defiling any image with a dildo. At first when he said it, it was decent shock humor, but seeing the process when too far. While this is a decent rip, the joke at the end ruins its chances of even getting a good score.

Sorry

V-tech Rampage V-tech Rampage

Rated 0 / 5 stars August 23, 2008

Not a good situation, not a good game

OK. The game was rather odd. It had poor graphics and the subject matter itself will leave anyone with a unsettling feeling in their stomach. One of the only good things was that the controls were simple and easy to pick up. So it was short and rather pointless. Also I got stuck on the first part of the level and didn't know where to go from there.
+POSITIVE+
+Easy to use controls
-NEGATIVE-
-Hard
-Brings nothing to the conversation
-Bad graphics
-Poor sound quality

PiGPEN responds:

Anyone who cant beat the first level is unable to read english.

Raze Raze

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars November 10, 2004

Reminds me or 80s rock

But still good. Nice guitar solos.

4/5

Fight Zone (4:01min) Fight Zone (4:01min)

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars November 10, 2004

Nice

Started slow, but very quickly speed up and gave some great tones. Keep it coming.

5/5

ShinDenjin responds:

Glad you like it. I actually intended it that way. I'm working on some different ideas for future projects so keep ya ears open=)

Mighty Axe Mighty Axe

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars May 16, 2004

It's more Techno then Rock.

It still has a great beat and sound, but if you want more of a rock n' roll feel get something like guitar pro 4.0 so you can add lot-o-guitar strings...blah blah blah. You get the idea. 3/5

bladen-stryph responds:

thanks, i'll take that into consideration for my next one.